Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 48 - Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Day 48 - Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - This is what a fancy pregnant lady looks like. At least that's what someone at the PTO Spring Fair committee chairpersons meeting told me. I had gone in to the office today for a client meeting (which meant that I actually showered, dressed, make-upped, and coiffed), then I took the kids out to dinner after work, then I went to the ninth grade parent orientation night at the high school, and then I went to the PTO meeting at Starbucks. It was a busy day, and I was surprised when someone at PTO asked me why I was so fancy for a PTO meeting, especially being pregnant! Like I got all dressed up just to discuss the silent auction class baskets, games, and decorations with half a dozen other women from the boys' elementary school.

No comments: